The privacy and protection of personal data is treated with the utmost seriousness. Our privacy statement, below, sets out the data protection practices currently in place across the site.
We fully endorse and adhere to the principles of the Data Protection Acts 1998 and 2003. Specifically, we state that we will:
- Obtain and process information fairly.
- Keep it only for one or more specified, explicit and lawful purpose.
- Use and disclose it only in ways compatible with these purposes.
- Keep it safe and secure.
- Keep it accurate, complete and up to date.
- Ensure that it is adequate, relevant and not excessive.
- Retain it for no longer than is necessary for the purpose or purposes.
- Give a copy of his/her personal data to that individual, on written request.
We will take all reasonable care to keep your information secure but unless we have been negligent, we will not be liable for any losses you may suffer as a result of unauthorised access by a third party to the information transmitted by you.
Third parties may be placing and reading cookies on your browser, or using web beacons to collect information as a result of ad serving on our website.